My voice

 I have an instrument built right in 

My voice in prayer to God 
My words aloud, specific, not proud 
Proceed from the trail I've trod 

That's the point, it's the only point 
In the past and later 
Immemorial and eternal 
He's redeemer and creator 

I'm in the bowl, one of many 
All our prayers are golden 
Our incense at great expense 
To Christ we are beholden 

That's the point, it's the only point 
In the past and later 
Immemorial and eternal 
He's redeemer and creator 

That's the point, it's the only point 
In the past and later 
Immemorial and eternal 
He's redeemer and creator.

Psalms 54:2
2 O God, hear my prayer; give ear to the words of my mouth.
Revelation 5:8
8 And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 

Comments

Popular Posts