HIS
I'm broken, bound, & bleeding
I have many hurts
My insecure nature knows no end
If it was up up to me, I know where I'd be
Smashed and scarred, dead in my own sin
From the grave He saved me, stood me on my feet
Rationale is His, not mine, to reason
How He plays His hand, I can't understand
He's my King, repent from trying treason
I still pick it up, often make mistakes
I don't know the way that this all ends
I know from my life, when I lay down strife
Peace prevails as His Spirit sends
Spirit sending Peace, opposite of strife
He redeems, He destroys the dross
My only task at hand, my mind can't understand
Lay it all down again at foot of cross.
Psalms 55:22
22 Cast your burden on the LORD,
and he will sustain you;
he will never permit
the righteous to be moved.
Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Comments
Post a Comment
feel free to feedback