Plan G
I've always planned in my mind, fearing I'd fall behind
Now know I have nothing to fear
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
I'm in my green pasture right here
I see still waters, I'm right beside
My soul restored to Thee
I'm lying still, Jesus, Your Will
To peace You're leading me
I'm still a planner, plan A and plan B
God's name is my ultimate goal
He has a plan, restoration of Man
Plan G helps me to be whole
I see still waters, I'm right beside
My soul restored to Thee
I'm lying still, Jesus, Your Will
To peace You're leading me
I see still waters, I'm right beside
My soul restored to Thee
I'm lying still, Jesus, Your Will
To peace You're leading me.
Psalms 23:1-3 (ESV)
The LORD Is My Shepherd
A PSALM OF DAVID.
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
3 He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.
Amen
ReplyDelete