Me train

 Nothing good on the me train

It’s way too fast and mad 
On bent brain I lean, ends mad and mean 
Sitting alone, sad 

Can’t get off the Bullet train 
Won’t stop long enough at the station 
So I’m banged around in a wall of sound 
Only thought I can think is frustration 

How much will do I have, can’t I step off 
Will I fall to my death if I do 
In the heat of the ride, when I’ve turned into Hyde
It feels like my options are few 

I’m not in control, I’m there and I’m back 
So weird, I’m a cool, calm man 
When I climb on that train, it’s rolling again 
I signal, He restores my hand 

How much will do I have, can’t I step off 
Will I fall to my death if I do 
In the heat of the ride, when I’ve turned into Hyde
It feels like my options are few 

How much will do I have, can’t I step off 
Will I fall to my death if I do 
In the heat of the ride, when I’ve turned into Hyde
It feels like my options are few.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Matthew 12:13
Then he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” So he stretched it out and it was completely restored, just as sound as the other.

Comments

Popular Posts