I’m a poet and I now know it
For many years I ignored the call
Refused to think that way
Thought I was fine, I drank the wine
Staggering all the way
What is the call, who is calling
What does it mean to respond
Call is from Christ, our Fortress in heist
Our Banner, beneath Him we bond
I'll keep on writing, daily if led
His Spirit speaks and is kind
His kingdom here, now nothing to fear
He puts His words in my mind.
Psalms 60:3-4
3 You have made your people see hard things;
you have given us wine to drink that made us stagger.
4 You have set up a banner for those who fear you,
that they may flee to it from the bow.
Revelation 11:15
The Seventh Trumpet
15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”
Comments
Post a Comment
feel free to feedback